Hi! I’m Sara 🙂
Growing up, I’ve always been interested in exploring this beautiful world we live in but always stopped myself because…
- The timing wasn’t right
- I didn’t have enough money
- I didn’t know where to go
- I didn’t want to travel alone
- blah blah blah.
Until 2013 when I decided to move to the UK to study abroad for a year and explore Europe. And that’s when I learned, you could wait forever and the timing may never be right. You may never have “enough” money or know where to go. I learned that there’s always lots of reasons why you shouldn’t but many more reasons for why you should. I learned that if you have a dream, whether it’s to travel or not, what’s important is that you set a goal and take little steps towards it until you achieve that dream.
So after 4 years, 4 continents, and 17 countries later, I have now set a new goal – to move to Australia and discover the world down under which has been on my to-do list for 7 years! I am excited to document my journey on here in hopes of…
- inspiring you to step out of your comfort zone and follow your heart (traveling or not)
- reminding you how easy it is now to travel and discover new passions all around the world.
- showing you that you don’t need a massive budget to travel
- helping you save for your next trip!
Thank you for reading!